re-downloading

I recently took my hard drive over to a friends house and put in his xbox and I tried to play minecraft but when I tried to play it it would say that I only had the trial version but I had already bought the full game. So I deleted it to re-download it but when I checked my download history it wasnt there. so i took it home and had the same problems and I dont know what to do please help.

hi there RainingCoconuts. From the  dashboard go to your games then browse arcade games and search for MineCraft since you have already purchased the game you should be able to just re-download the game. I hope this helps you have a great night.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

when i go to the marketplace it says i need to buy it and it isnt listed in my games

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Well then I would recommend calling the support line and explaining your issue you to them and hopefully they will be able to fix it for you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Rainingcoconuts.

The problem started when you have to tried to start your hrad drive in other console.

The license is didn´t atached to hd, is link to your machine!!!

When you use in your friend machine the system reconizes the "diferent machine" and atives the demonstration mode, to make work again in your machine a sugest the folow passes.

First delete minecraft (and pray for give you a option to delete the game only!!!, because much arcades games have the save atached to main content...)

Second delete your profile (only profile, maintain all the rest like saves)

Third Clean your system cache (go to memory when shows the space you have the option to clean cache when press Y).

Fourth down again your profile (in social, in and out)

Fifth down minecraft again

Remember to do all in YOUR MACHINE and IN THAT ORDER!!!!

And remeber too not use your hd in other 360 because for use your´s games in other machine you have the trasfer license toll, and that SERVERS ONLY FOR CASE´S LIKE YOUR MACHINE IS GONE AND YOU HAVE TO INSTALL THE HARD DRIVE DATA OR THE HARD DRIVE IN ANOTHER MACHINE!!!

You can´t "share" your content for diferent machines!!!(legaly)

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 20 Applies to: