Re-Downloading Old games

I've had Geometry Wars on the OLD Xbox memory card since November of 2007, I bough the Halo 3 limited edition, first Xbox 360, and GW came with the Xbox, along with 1 months subscription. Since the hard drive was like, 20 GB, I had to put it on a memory card. Since time has passed and several of my Xboxes imploded from red rings, I eventually got the Xbox "Slim", and as everyone knows, is not compatible with the card's input.

I assume that I cannot re-download the game straight from the market place, even though it is in my transaction history 15 eons ago. If I am wrong, can someone please tell me if there is a way to get it without purchasing anything?

I've tried going to a friend's house and putting moving GW to a flash drive, but it wouldn't copy over.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello, Here try this: On the Dashboard go to the "Bing" tab and search for "Geometry Wars" and see if your game appears in the results. If it does, click on it and it should give you the option to re-download it for free as long as your using the same account that was used to download the game originally. You could also find the game in your "Download History" but you would have to scroll down very far and would be a time-consuming process.

Hope this Helps!

Thanks

BeetleComet- A loyal Proud Windows and XBOX Member !

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If it's in your download history, you should be able to redownload it. That's the reason they have it set up that way, so you can redownload content you've purchased.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.