an issue has arisen which prevents me from downloading content associated with Elder scrolls: Oblivion and Bioshock one.
Following a considerable period of time 'pending' , it proceeds to reach 1%, before stating that it "can't be downloaded". I am unsure if this issue is due to content being downloaded from a previous account; I have changed the license to my new xbox and it's hard drive, to no avail.
- No error code , it just states " Can't download" and then there is no file on my hard drive.
- The dowload fails after purchase.
- Northern England is my location.
- Connection speed is sufficient.
- Wireless connection.
- Only two games bear this issue. Both of these games have downloadable content associated with my old hard drive and account; which I have rectifyed.
- I have followed troubleshooting stages on the microsoft website to no avail.
- I have deleted marketplace data from my hard drive; cleared the cache, deleted all saves as well as turning off my xbox.
If there is any additional details you require, please do not hesitate to ask. I would just like to play my favorite game with it's dlc.
Thank you for any responses or troubleshooting advice.