Re-downloaded profile, still have saved games but achievements lost.

Hi, After moving my profile using a USB from an old console to my current one a couple of years ago my profile just kept saying login credentials incorrect cannot log into Xbox live. As I had been playing offline previously for a prolonged period I wasn't keen on redownloading my gamer tag since I had gone from 7k achievements to 20k achievements so I have continued to play offline. I decided since I have nothing on today I would finally see if I could fix this and saw you can delete profile Only and redownload and this will keep saved games and achievements. I have done thus and my saved games are fine but I have dropped from 35k achievements to 7k. When I logged into Dragons Dogma to test it gave me 10g for passing to opening section however I'm halfway through the game so it has lost my achievements but letting me get them again. Obviously I'm not to happy as I can't really try to claw back 28k achievement points - I did the delete cache and redownload with the same result, clearly everything is still on my harddrive but can you tell me how to link up my old achievements to update to what they should be? Thanks Jamie

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 58 Applies to:

As you've unlocked quite a few achievements while offline it can take a while for everything to sync up when you connect back to live.

Give it a few days & if it still hasn't sorted itself out post back here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I think you missed a crucial part of the story, Badger.

Jamie, you have unfortunately lost all the achievements you earned offline. Downloading your profile gets your profile from the last time it was synched with the Xbox Live servers (ie the last time you connected to Live). While you were playing offline all this time, it never synched with the servers. Sorry...

Sorry this didn't help.

Wow ok thanks for the info, that's really poor though i did everything as instructed the whole way. Lot of wasted time and effort. I checked on Dead Space 3 and my load game said 863/1000 limbs but didn't auto give me the one for 500.

If it stays this way think ill cancel my Xbox live on my other account and get a ps4 after xmas instead I was only sticking with Xbox because of my achievements.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oops,sorry about that.You should of just connected your profile to live,not deleted it & re downloaded it.

Sorry this didn't help.