razer BF3 xbox 360 controller

looks sweet and will be release the game release day for $60.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It looks cool, well graphics anyway. But the BACK button is in the wrong place. I spam the back button when playing CORE and it looks like it would be difficult to spot.

I wouldn't buy this if I were you. I got one off Amazon and sold it less than a week later. While the controller looked very promising on paper lots of people including myself were very disappointed, there are a lot of problems with it.

u mean any controller made by razer with same design?so this is just BF3 skinned?

razer makes excellent computer stuff, not so much on the console controllers

[quote user="lRl i lPl"]

u mean any controller made by razer with same design?so this is just BF3 skinned?

[/quote]Yea, pretty much. You're paying $10 more for the skin.

I'll pass on it. Like NameMonkey Boy, the back button is in the wrong position for me.

I've never been into those fancy looking controllers. The generic black ones that come with the 250GB work just fine for me. Bought a new wired one off Amazon some months ago for 19.99- haven't bought another AA battery yet.

gimmick.....like those $80 gaming glasses.....gimme a break might as well buy these

i got a wired controller when i got my first 360, still use it, all the rubber is worn off the back the of the left thumbstick cup, and it drifts foreward some, (that means i go foreward, some guys got the rubber worn off the front of that thumbstick)

I recently bought the grey Microsoft controller. The skin looks fine, but the controller looks horrendous.