Rayman Legends (Origins sequel)

Is the sequel to Rayman Origins only coming out for the WiiU or what? I heard of the sequel and got excited, but... yeah. This is not a WiiU bash thread of any sort, but I'd like to play this game on a system I already have, and not need to buy a 1.5 generation console just to play this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It's not even confirmed to be a real game in development. Just a tech demo.

i still feel terrible for not  buying Rayman Origins. Anyone know if sales for the game picked up?

I'm thoroughly enjoying Rayman Origins and have had a blast going through the game in co-op with my little sister, which is one of the things I think the game did really well. The game is simple enough for children to play, but can be challenging in it's own right for adults. It's a shame it didn't sell very well, I think I read somewhere that it hasn't even sold 500,000 copies worldwide yet.

I have the game on PC, but i wasn't blown away except for the graphics. I really hate the fact once you die you have to start all over again. I don't have the patient anymore after 30 year of gaming to go through trouble like that. I uninstalled the game and now it's collecting dust. So no need for sequel

^^

A very old-school platformer... except for the fact the game is VERY forgiving with the checkpoints every time you pass through a door (and unlimited lives). I'm not sure what you mean, but maybe the PC version is different.

@DanteSparda: A tech demo??? The snipit og gameplay and level design and the WiiU controller props was all just a tech demo? It looked like it was well underway for a hardened sequel.