Rating on the game?

I just want to know how people like the game overall. Especially compared to Arkham Asylum.

I havent played it yet so please, no spoilers, just a */10 would be fine.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

10/10 :)

9/10 love the story , stealth and the boss battles .......the city seems quite small though ...

I think the more of a fan of Batman you are, the higher you'll rate the game. The gameplay is absolutely amazing. I give it a 10/10 by itself. The story, the side missions, and all of the combat and predator challenges are all combined seamlessly.

It goes abover and beyond a 10/10 for me. It depends on how much you like Batman and the characters involved. BUt from a strict gameplay standpoint, it's amazing. The exploration, hidden secrets, story line, stealth, combat, this game has it all.

9.8/10

Story mode was sort of short (hence the -0.2) but there are plenty of riddles and challenges (combat/predator/campaign) to provide for hours and hours of fun. The addition of Catwoman, Robin, and Nighting (as DLC) challenges are also a gigantic plus. If you play in HD then you can't help but to be impressed by the graphics. The character and voice acting is also top of the line (probably the best I've ever heard and seen in a game) Ending was surprising but still could have used a bit more spice.

Bottom Line: Is this game worth 60 dollars? Yes, it earns every single penny.

Greetings What seems to be your Boggle?

10/10 Story/Campaign) 9/10 for Riddlers Revenge- Why Batman jumps into the glo rod and shield guys is beyond me even if you are keeping away from them.

9.5/10 or 10/10.... hard to decide...

I'm going to have to give it a 9/10......

-

I cant think of any game at the moment that I would give a 10/10 ..... this being one of the best games

-

The reason it loses a point is for replayability.

Sure... You will play New Game +...Once...  Once you get 100% though.. that's it

-

The game could have gotten a higher score from me if the main campaign was longer.. It's just way to short..  There are other things to keep you busy but it's not the same..

-

Also the game could stay in the Xbox much longer if there was a multiplayer gametype.. . .  I imagine something along the lines of the old splinter cell 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3.... Batman, Catwoman, Robin, ? Vs. Joker, Penguin, Two face ?.. anything to keep it in the X-box longer..

-

Games like Halo Reach don't offer half the things to do as Batman Arkham City, yet a year later plenty of people are still playing it... because of a good multiplayer.... makes it well worth the purchasing price...  Some games you spend $60 on, play for a month or less then put it on the shelf.

IMO, I'd say AA was a solid 9.5/10. AC is basically the same experience x10, 10/10 imo.