Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I shall go with both.

Idk. They're all the same...

yeah they r both frustrating and moan alot

wheres drunk canadian he's usually prowling these forums..must be his bedtime..i bet he's snuggled up with his cod box..awww.

[quote user="orion796"]

wheres drunk canadian he's usually prowling these forums..must be his bedtime..i bet he's snuggled up with his cod box..awww.

[/quote]

yeah because i went to bed at 6 am right? your dumb and OT: depends if my womans on her time of the month its vidya games>her but if she aint then its her>vidya games.

As much as I love games, nothing is more pleasing than eye candy that knows how to chef a meal. Im just lucky most of my female friends play games with me.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

As much as I love games, nothing is more pleasing than eye candy that knows how to chef a meal. Im just lucky most of my female friends play games with me.

[/quote]

yeah i gotta get my woman into video games too.

Its harder with my "main squeeze" if you wanna call her that lol because she is 13 years older than I am, and wasnt really into games. Shes the model housewife type, so is more content with letting me play and cooking and whatnot. I slowly am getting her involved with arcade titles and stuff. Hella funny tho when she moves the controller as if that helps move her on screen character. My other female friends closer to my age mostly play some games, so if you ever see me split screen on COD, its a girl lol

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Its harder with my "main squeeze" if you wanna call her that lol because she is 13 years older than I am, and wasnt really into games. Shes the model housewife type, so is more content with letting me play and cooking and whatnot. I slowly am getting her involved with arcade titles and stuff. Hella funny tho when she moves the controller as if that helps move her on screen character. My other female friends closer to my age mostly play some games, so if you ever see me split screen on COD, its a girl lol

[/quote]

i think mine plays rockband and guitar hero thats about it. for major lolz ima make her play bad company or battlefield.

@drunk, LMAO! So true. I tried having her play BO once and she couldnt walk and turn at the same time, kinda how she drives too. Comes to the turn, stops, turns the wheel, then accelerates. That is sooooo funny to watch in BO. She really liked portal tho because of the puzzles. And gears because all she has to do is hold B with the chainsaw.