Rare/Uncommon Items In Multiplayer?

Hi in pack I have got, characters such as Vanguard Drell, Infiltrator Salarian, Sential Krogan, Enghineer Quarian, just wanted to know which is the best, and which one is the rarest.

-

-

-

.....thhhhhhanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

HERE is a link that shows everything you can unlock in MP and what is rare and so on. And personally The Infiltrator Salarian is my fav.

Which one is best will be a matter of opinion. Personally, my favorites are Human Sentinel and Salarian Engineer. It all depends on your personal taste, and what abilities you are best with. My recommendation is to just try them out until you find one that 'clicks' with you.

Thanks for the link and feed back, I like my Vangaurd Drell and my Battlefield 3 character, I've got this nice gradde launcher assault rifle, if used correctly it is deadly combined with a Drells cluster frags!

If you mean the Falcon, if you can believe it it used to be better but they nerfed it haha. But I wouldn't use it if your not host cause it has a tendency to fire blanks.

[quote user="ARCTiC MoNKeY4"]

Thanks for the link and feed back, I like my Vangaurd Drell and my Battlefield 3 character, I've got this nice gradde launcher assault rifle, if used correctly it is deadly combined with a Drells cluster frags!

[/quote]

The Grenade launcher is nice, I suck with it, but some people dominate with that gun. Personally, I prefer using powers over my weapons so I use classes that focus more on their abilities. I do this because I find that I'm not dependent on hoping I get good weapons from packs, I just level my abilities to suit my needs and lean mostly on them.

The Sentinel can use Warp and Throw while my Engineer can use Energy Drain and Incinerate. I find I do better when I rely more on those and less on my guns. Of course, I'll admit though that part of it is the fact that I'm not the best shot in the world. I'm not bad per sae.. but you won't see me with a Sniper Rifle trying to get head shots too often. I like to blow things up with biotic explosions, steal their shields for myself, and set them on fire. :)

the cluster frag along with biotic charge is well good too, dive in there lay down one throw and you get rid of them all in a small area.

-

The granade assault rifle is best when you score a direct hit, works alot better if you don't zoom in from long distances.

When it comes down to personal preference, it's all about finding the one that defines "You". But if you want my advice, don't pick the Vanguard if you're on Gold.

.....why?

Because unless it's the Krogan Battlemaster, it's pretty much suicide. It's ok for bronze, maybe even Silver, but gold is a no go for Vanguards otherwise.

Oh I see, yeah I'd probs pick my maxed out Battlefield 3 character for gold.