Rare cars in online?

Anyone have a list of rare cars that incould use? I have the Asea, Sultan, Phoenix and other that i cant name on the top of my head. Oh not special vehicles like the cop van or the Merryweather jeep. Ones that you can actually find roaming around. If you need guodance on the vehicles that i have found, dontbe afraid to ask.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The ocelot f620(?), it looks like a maserati.

1.Entity

2.Adder

3.Cheetah

4.Votic.

5.Infernus

6.Pagassi Vacca

7.Bullet

8.Comet

9.Z-Type

10.Coquette

11.Dominator

12.Feltzer

13. JB 700 Decommissioned

14.Exemplar.

15.Gauntlet

And thats just a few theres quite a lot of cars in this game

He said rare cars not just cars. None on your list are rare. I think you have them OP. There are not anymore. There used to be but Rockstar patched them. The space ship car, the tow truck, the snowy suv and snowy cop car are not dup able anymore. They also changed a rat loader into a utility so you cant store it in garage anymore. Good job on the Asea I really want one of those but im to far in to go back just for one cool looking but not so great driving car.

I don't see the Sultan or the Phoenix as rare cars, they only show up in certain areas (a bit more often when driving same-class cars), but out of these i rarely see the F620 or the Tailgater. If motorbikes counted, the Nemesis would be on the list too. Only seen that driving around twice.

I also wouldn't call the Sultan rare as I came across them quite a bit.

Albany Manana is nice pimp wagon.  Declasse Rancher XL use to be rare before last few patches now its common in certain parts of the map.

I'm think of the futo but that's a common car

Yeah the Futo is around every corner especially around night time.

I see f620 and the jackal every once and a while.

The Bodhi (Trevers car) and the Rebel rusty version used to be rare also but now you can buy them online. Someone said the Nemesis. Im pretty sure that is just a collectors edition car and not rare.