Ranking up ??

Does anyone have an real info about ranking up? I have tried to find out but just can't come across anything.

Has the ranking been increased in the Beta? Its seems like you get your guns, upgrades and even rank way too fast. I heard in in a "few "rooms that the system has been speeded up to allow us to see whats ahead  in the game but I cannot find anything conclusive. I saw before the Beta came out that it could take up to 100 hrs to unlock a single weapons upgrades but i just don't see it talking that long in the beta.

Thanks for your help   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have heard the same from various people that the beta is just speeded up so we can test out the unlocks,nothing conclusive though.It has been officially said that it will be 100 or so hours to unlock each class fully though so i would assume this is right.

It had better be much slower in the full version, it's been a whole week and I am almost rank 40, haha!

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

I have heard the same from various people that the beta is just speeded up so we can test out the unlocks,nothing conclusive though.It has been officially said that it will be 100 or so hours to unlock each class fully though so i would assume this is right.

[/quote]

This^^^    Read a dev tweet that said this very thing.

Ya i am ranking up way too fast in my opionion.

So once we go live, you don't keep your ranking from the beta, right?

[quote user="dr4nole"]

So once we go live, you don't keep your ranking from the beta, right?

[/quote]

No you will not keep anything from the Beta. All Stats (Rank/s/ Weapon/s and such) will be reset to 0 and no Unlocks. It's been this way with many of Dice's Betas. Sometimes they put a Cap on it but it always gets reset for your Soldier.

Thanks

The devs said the points will be tweaked so it will take much longer to rank up on release.