RANKING UP IN ZOMBIES

I have read stuff on this before. But none of it holds up or makes sense. I played last night. Before the round I had a shield with 3 hash marks and the skull. Me and a buddy played Tranzit. We were messing around on the round not really trying to kill zombies. Running into the cornfield exploring areas of the map,stuff like that. We did not kill a SINGLE zombie.  We lasted one round. We both leveled up. I checked my emblem after the round. I had 5 hashmarks and the Skull had glowing blue eyes.  I have never been able to get the glowing eyes. Even when I go into the high rounds (in the 30's) and get lots of kills. Does anyone know how this system really works?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No one knows.

My zombies rank is constantly being reset.

[quote user="Kingpin051865"]  Does anyone know how this system really works? [/quote]

No, no one really knows.  Oh sure, there are a lot of people with theories and others who are certain they know but really none of it has been proven.  A lot of people think the slash marks de-rank if you don't play for a day or two.... but one of the guys I play with regularly has not missed a single day and always gets to at least round 35 with minimal downs and he lost a slash and the blue eyes one day too.

I get that they don't want people boosting but it really is frustrating to not understand it.

To rank up you have to bake some scones and send them to Treyarch.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"] To rank up you have to bake some scones and send them to Treyarch.

[/quote]

LOL.... you may be onto something :P

I suspect that the Zombies ranking system is a ladder system, similar to the ranking system in League play. Even if you don't do well in a match everyone else above you may have done worse or may have just not played in awhile - which explains why your rank in the ladder increased - even though you didn't really do anything in the match.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

To rank up you have to bake some scones and send them to Treyarch.

[/quote]

I think this is probably closer to the truth than anything currently being posted online.

this easy. zombies cheat, they cant count due loss of digits, and have no sense of smell so they don't know how they ranking up the boards.

it seems to me that the hash marks repesent the number of days play in a row, i had blue eyes and 5 hash marks i hadn't played for a couple of days and was down to no eyes and 2 hash marks, but after playing for another couple days i was back to blue eyes and 5 hash marks

^^^ See I don't see that this can be right though. Before I moved, I played Zombies at least one round, every day for a good while.... well over a week.

Before I moved I was 5 hash marks with blue eyes for as long as I can remember....Way more than 5 days, even if the blue eyes is a another day, then I have most certainly played more than 6 or 7 days in a row.

-

It may be that the days played in a row is combined with performance but this seems to disprove this thought...

-

[quote]one of the guys I play with regularly has not missed a single day and always gets to at least round 35 with minimal downs and he lost a slash and the blue eyes one day too. [/quote]

-

So, I gave up caring  and just play.... although it would be nice to know that the ranking is based around some sort of skills measure