Ranking the 1200 point XBOX LIVE ARCADE games from best to worst.

This is based off combining expert with community opinion. 

Can you guess #1? It may shock you. 

http://cybertake.com/xbox-live-arcade-1200-point-games-chart/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Doesn't shock me at all. Plants vs Zombies is great.

It wouldn't be my number 1 though. My number 1 would easily be Banjo-Kazooie, Alan Wakes American Nightmare, or Lumines Live(I think it was 1200 to begin with. I can't remember)

Makes me sick that Limbo is in the top 10. Terrible game.

Plants VS Zombies ranked number 1 over Shadow Complex? No chance that is correct, not by a long shot.

I expected Castle Crashers to have a higher rating, that game is the bomb.

Aside from Battlefield 1943, I haven't played an XBLA game actually worth $15.

The list isn't even complete. It doesn't list the first or third Deathspank games. Also RE4 is a GOD game not XBLA. Deathspank, Iron Brigade and Toy Soldiers should have all been in the top 10.

Plants vs. Zombies is crap.

Not sure how much Vigilante 8 is, but loved that game on the PS1, downloaded the demo but stil haven't downloaded the full game as I'm not sure how active LIVE is on it!

I have played most of these games, and I am not entirely sure I agree with a majority of it. It is advertised as "Best to Worst", but it looks to me more like a popularity contest. Author states that the list is based on "Community Rankings", which probably just means 'Sales Statistics'. Most of the top ranked games were part of Summer of Arcade, or Arcade Block Party or something or other. So these games that were overly advertised and included incentives (buy all and get free points) are likely a huge factor in number of sales, and therefore, community rank. Some of the bottom games are very fun, but did not have a huge community of buyers, and therefore rank low on the list. It would be like saying a "Fast and the Furious" movie is better than a low budget independent film soley on the basis of sales.

I didn't read the list, but I loved Plants vs Zombies, but my favorite xbla game is Carcassonne,

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="Johnny Sinister"]

I have played most of these games, and I am not entirely sure I agree with a majority of it. It is advertised as "Best to Worst", but it looks to me more like a popularity contest. Author states that the list is based on "Community Rankings", which probably just means 'Sales Statistics'. Most of the top ranked games were part of Summer of Arcade, or Arcade Block Party or something or other. So these games that were overly advertised and included incentives (buy all and get free points) are likely a huge factor in number of sales, and therefore, community rank. Some of the bottom games are very fun, but did not have a huge community of buyers, and therefore rank low on the list. It would be like saying a "Fast and the Furious" movie is better than a low budget independent film soley on the basis of sales.

[/quote]Well if that Low budget Indie movie is 21grams, then yes any of the Fast and furious movies would be better. If it's Ghost dog, then no.