Ranked Server ADMIN RULES.

THE RULES SET FORTH IN RENTING A SERVER. ----> http://forums.digitalwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/47352-ranked-server-admin-rules/   <----  fkn wish ppl followed it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

as if

Thuh roolz r ment tu b fallowed

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

...hay man...Doritos locos tacos from Taco Bell are good

[/quote]

Wednesday I broke from my healthier eating habits and got the Doritos locos tacos box for lunch. Tuesday and yesterday I ate salad for lunch.

[quote user="PKPRODUKYS"]

These people pay to rent the server's they can ban whoever they want wether you like it or not...

[/quote]

Actually, no they can't.  It's against the EA Terms of Use to ban someone for using a specific weapon or class or limiting a server to be only for specific weapons (shotguns only for example)

Copied from the link:

Server Administrators are in violation of the EA Online Terms and Conditions if they enforce server rules on ranked servers that prohibit or severely limit players from using any roles, kits, weapons, vehicles, or other features of the game while playing on their server.

So basically, any server that says "No M26 Dart" or "No Camping" are breaking the rules set out by EA and if they get reported they could have their server taken away from them even if they've just spent 4000 MSP on a 90-day lease.

Unless you're implying hacking your Xbox to mod your avatar/gamerscore is OK "because it's their Xbox and they paid for it" despite the fact that modding is againt Microsoft's Terms of Use as well?

EDIT: In case you think I'm bullshitting and the OP's link is "just some website", here's the link to the Official EA page - https://help.ea.com/article/bf3-rules-of-conduct

[quote user="HyperSMB"]

I refuse to play on servers that do not ban the M26 DART/MASS.  

-

That said.  I don't care if their are restrictions.  In fact, I WISH they had the RB6V2 system where the owner could outright ban (where you couldn't select it) 5 or so weapons.   Would make the game much more interesting.

[/quote]

If you have people running round with the heavy barrel & M26 Dart / Mass you can have the rule stating you can't use heavy barrel with the M26 as Dice have said thats technically a glitch and they encourage servers to ban the use of that combo

I'm with what Hyper is saying; of course in the server description it would should the restrictions.

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

...hay man...Doritos locos tacos from Taco Bell are good

[/quote]

Wednesday I broke from my healthier eating habits and got the Doritos locos tacos box for lunch. Tuesday and yesterday I ate salad for lunch.

[/quote]I ate Subway for dindin last night.....spent all day outside working.....had to rebuild a porch floor on one of our rental properties ....worked till 7 was tired and didn't feel like cooking

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="T3ntz1nY0SP4wn"]

lol @ yall thinking EA will actually shut a server down for violating rules

[/quote]

How do you know they haven't already?  EA are not in the business of making up rules and not enforcing them.

[/quote]  but their in the business of making money so every server shutdown means less $$$$ for them

the only money made from renting out servers is the initial purchase. after that if the server was banned, only the renter would be losing money.

erm yee, Praetorian said it already

[quote user="RhinoBlizzard"]

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="T3ntz1nY0SP4wn"]

lol @ yall thinking EA will actually shut a server down for violating rules

[/quote]

How do you know they haven't already?  EA are not in the business of making up rules and not enforcing them.

[/quote]  but their in the business of making money so every server shutdown means less $$$$ for them

[/quote]

Yeah but they've already taken your money when  you rent the thing.  One person swearing they will never rent another server ever again because EA close it is hardly going to hit their profits when 10 other people will rent servers and keep to the rules, thus giving EA more money when those 10 people sink more money into keeping their servers running after the lease has expired.

It's kind of like saying Microsoft won't ban you for modding in MW3 because they already make so much money with Gold subscriptions and MS points.