Ranked online matches (long shot organising - reply in this one if looking for a ranked game)

Hey everyone,

I use to play COD3 back in the day a lot and ended up never getting all the achievements. I've started playing social again recently as it's always been one of my favourite CODs. By the looks of it the ranked games are hard to find / pretty dead which is sad to see as I enjoyed the competitive side of COD3. 

I was wondering if people were interested in a weekly ranked game? e.g. organising a night once a week to play ranked matches.

However, I cant speak for everyone.. so if people are interested in this please leave the following:

1) Evenings which suit - e.g. Please mention Monday if you are free Monday evenings... Tuesday if you are free Tuesday evenings... etc

2) A time which suits you best (please keep it relative to UK times). 

If we can get a common day, we can set an official time. I suspect it might take a while for this to be properly organised as not enough people probably use these forums on a regular basis... BUT if enough people respond to this we should be able to get a game going once a week (I will check back every so often for numbers), if I haven't personally replied in a while, send me a private message just stating to check the cod3 thread.

Thanks,

Jake

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

EXIT'S your man for ranked, you can find him on it most nights making videos to prove a somewhat pointless statement.That aside, I'm always up for a ranked game of war.

Watch out howler doesn't ask you for a game as he's the official COD3 groomer.

@Shakeatron: Your best bet is to try on Friday and Saturday nights.  You might find enough people playing ranked on those nights.  Other than that trying to organize ranked matches is pretty hard anymore.  Enjoy the very much alive  player matches (generally at -least- 200-300 people online during the evenings) and try for rank on the weekends.

Another thing that might work is joining all the fuller games and asking (through your mike) in-between games when everyone can hear you.  You might be able to work up enough people that way.  There is always good full games going.

Nobody plays rank ever, ranked was completely dead a year ago and multiplayer is also 99.9% DEAD.

Wrong and Wrong.  Rank is basically dead but there are limited (and I do mean limited) time windows when you can get a ranked game going.  Friday night is probably your best bet.  As for the player matches, well everyone knows they are still very much alive and well.

Stop lying you silly boy.

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE?

Stating facts is not lying.  You're the one being silly by even claiming that.

Looking forward to some great COD3 MP action tonight!!!

Another video coming up to prove what a class fool Jerry poo's is.

WHERE IS YOUR CAPTURE DEVICE?

WHEN ARE YOU BUYING ONE AS YOU SAID YOU WOULD?

WHERE ARE THE 500+ PEOPLE PLAYING ONLNE?

WHY CAN'T YOU COUNT?

RIDDLE ME THIS.

GO TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SEE THE TRUTH, JEERY WARY WOO CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

No reply Jerry, Mum banned you from using the computer again, lol.