Rank Up XP Combat Card Exchange

Post your link to your lists for the Mtn Dew/Doritos Rank Up XP Combat Card Exchange here so we can all trade to get cards we need.

http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/1035078322793

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sure, why not

They really should have a way to do this on the site though...

www.rankupxp.com/.../939582887543

Wait, what is this about?

[quote user="Jagriff"]

Wait, what is this about?

[/quote]

Buy specially marked packages of doritos or mountain dew, get codes to enter into double xp. They also have this half assed combat card system that makes no sense, but we're trying to figure it out.

This is not valid in UK any ideas if they doing out like this for us lads across the pond

[quote user="andykod77"]

This is not valid in UK any ideas if they doing out like this for us lads across the pond

[/quote]   i ordered my MW3 from GAME inthe UK and their pre order bonus

is 4hours of double XP if thats any good to you

it is for me

Yeah cheers mate I got my hardened pre ordered there too but was wondering if there was any more ways we can get it

I believe it comes inside the bonus Intel pack we recieve I hope its a code we can activate once we know Wat we r doing

wow what happened to ranking up using skill instead of basically purchasing half your xp points..can i buy a weeks double xp for 1200 ms points..might be able to soon.

[quote user="orion796"]

wow what happened to ranking up using skill instead of basically purchasing half your xp points..can i buy a weeks double xp for 1200 ms points..might be able to soon.

[/quote]    you'll give the powers that be ideas 

[quote user="orion796"]

[/quote]    you'll give the powers that be ideas