RANK RESET

I WAS ONLINE YESTERDAY AND THE POWER WENT OUT IN MY HOUSE SO I WENT ON ABOUT MY DAY AND WHEN I GOT BACK HOME TO PLAY GEARS MY RANK WAS RESET I WAS A LEVEL 71 NOW IAM BACK TO LVL 1 I HAVE ALL MY ACHEIVMENTS  50/55 ACHEIVMENTS  BUT I LOST ALL MY ONYX MEDALS AND ALL MY RIBBON I WAS AT 90% IN MY RIBBONS BUT IT SHOWS IN MY ACHEIVS THAT I HAVE GOT A B RONZE MEDAL I DIDNT GLITCH I DIDNT  BOOT I WORKED HARD TO GET THIS FAR IN THE GAME ONLY TO BE BUS BACK DOWN TO LVL 1 I HOPE THAT THEY ARE FIXING THIS PROBLEM DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THEY ARE FIXING THIS OR WHAT I TALK TO A MICROSOFT TECH AND WE DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO TRY AND RECOVER MY RANK THEY WERE DOING A GOOD JOB OF TRYING TO HELP ME BUT THERE WASNT ANYTHING THEY COULD CO IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHATS GOING ON PLEASE PROVIDE ANSWERS ASAP!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

forums.epicgames.com/.../835137-Dear-EPIC-My-Rank-Stats-Reset.  and it got locked after 70 something pages, but like the last message says they are working on it. By the way did you really have to start your own thread about this? Also all caps too jeez we understand you're angry, but please when you write can you use punctuation and take off the caps lock, thank you.

They've been working on this since Gears 2.  

Do not sign in to XBOX LIVE on a Gears of War loading screen.

They said they are working on it and they havn't said when it will be fixed.

Next time can you turn the caps lock off. Please and thank you.

Yeah, they didn't fix it for Gears of War 2. I was a rank 70 and got reset and got up to level 51 and gave up after that.