Rank Achievement Boosting/Annex/Seriously

Looking to get a group of 6 people together needing any of the rank achievements and annex as well as the seriously achievement.I am pretty open as far as times and being on.Got to have a mic so we can talk and know what to go for so everyone can get what they are after and so all is fair.I am willing to help anyone as long as you can help me as well and not leave once you get the achievements as i have had that happen a lot.Would like to get these in before the release of Gears 3 and having to start the gears games all over these are the one's left for me.If your needing these as well and have a mic and can be on and we all work together as a team we can grab these in no time and be completed.I am eastern time as well.If you want to join in please send a FR to me and let me know it's for gears and your time zone as well on here so everyone can add everyone and we can all talk to work out times to be on as well as a day or days that works for everyone.I have another so 6 would be fine but more are welcome just in case some don't show or can't make it.I am pretty laid back and will talk as well help if you are willing to do the same :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just responded, but it didn't post for some reason. I think this is a great idea - I have all the maps for GOW1 and a mic. This game in multiplayer really requires a mic to be able to work as a team. I'm in EST and can be available between 8-9 PM EST weekdays. I'm not great at multiplayer, but willing to try and work at it.

Xbox One X
Xbox One
Xbox 360
Band 2
Zune 120
Zune HD 64 GB
Kinnect Beta Tester
Surface Pro 1
Surface Pro 3
Harman Kardon INVOKE

I'm definitely in.  Feel free to add me.

I would def be keen for this! Add me if you're setting something up! I can be on at most times!

I have a boosting session for seriously every night (9 pm - 12 am cst). Finishing up weapons tonight and tomorrow night. Annex you can boost on your own with a 2nd controller. Feel free to join them at www.trueachievements.com There are always sessions going on over there.

Im down for whateva too. Ive got a good group of guys who get together every few fridays and play. We dont really boost..but just play and the counts rack up..we all search for the game..drop in and play. It works.

i have played 127 annex games and have capped at least 3 circles. and still havent unlocked this is annex?!?! whats up with that? but anyways im down for some boosting feel free to add me.

I'm down for boosting, too. I need some weapon achievements and I also need the host achievement as well. Anyone who is up for boosting then be sure to add me.

In need of just getting seriously... with leaderboards "suggesting" I'm around 15,000 so it should be anytime. Send me a message when anyone is doing this and I'm usually available weekdays in the afternoon EST.

can someone help me boost for seriously 1.0 please.just FR me.

dude i need pretty much all my multiplayer achievements. im down to play untill gears 3 comes out. will be on xbox live tonight. so just send me a request.