Randomly have been charged.

Checked out my card today and it seem's I've been charged for $26.64 for something on Xbox Live. It's a pending purchase and it says I won't be officially charged until Monday I believe. I have no subscriptions to anything but my Gold service and that renews no time soon. I was wondering where my money is going, if it will go at all and if this is just a mistake. I have checked all my transaction history on this account and nothing comes up for 26.64. If I need to, I'd like to know who to contact to solve this problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 139 Applies to:

Rampirez,

I would recommend contacting Microsoft Support to see what the pending charge is. Afterward, you should be able to discuss cancelling the charge if needed. Let us know if you need any further assistance.  Thank you,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can check out http://commerce.microsoft.com to see what and when exactly something was charged.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've recently had my credit card charged, but I didn't buy anything! The transaction details don't provide any details as to this charge either.... what the heck is going on here?!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there LunaKaetian!

This thread is two years old, to avoid opening up old posts, could you start your own thread with the details of your issue? This will allow the community and support here be able to tailor their support just for you! :)

Sorry this didn't help.