Random friend requests

Not that I mind, but I have been receiving random friend requests starting today from people who are not recent players or friends of friends. Anyone have any idea where they could be coming from?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe they have seen your gamertag in Forums

Are you high up on any leader boards because that could be one place they get your name if not the forums.

Maybe you are in the gamer spotlight and don't realize it.  

1. This is the first time I posted on the forums in awhile

2. Although I play a lot of games I don't think I am as awesome as I would need to be to get high on leaderboards.

3. I can't find myself on Gamer Spotlights when I look.

I got another one today and the person said he randomly put a name in to find/add me. Which I found hard to believe, considering my gamertag. lol I don't know what to think.

ask another one

Mystery solved. A friend of mine is the Gamer Spotlight and users have been going through his profile and I am towards the top of his friends list and they assume I am somebody.

Boy they are going to be disappointed.

Seriously!

Eh it happens, if you don't like em' don't accept em'; vice versa. Simple as that,

hahaha they always think the Gamer Spotlight people work for Microsoft. They did that to me too :D But my FL is logged so that can´t happen to my friends ;)

interesting, well you got your 15 minutes of fame :)