Random freezing issues whilst playing games & Avatar editor problem.

Hi (first time posting in the Xbox.com forums BTW, go easy on me)

Occasionally whilst playing a game on one of my PAL consoles the game freezes briefly for a second then resumes, often lagging me away from where i was, then repeats again twice. (3 freezes altogether). It happens very occasionally usually happens once every two or three hours. This is a very annoying problem.

Another problem i'm having is with the avatar editor.

Every-time i load it up on this console it prompts me that: "Avatars have changed and need to be updated." After which the bar fills within about seconds an i can finally use the avatar editor. I'm unsure if this is to do with being in the kinect dashboard beta as i remembered it failing the first two times to update avatars.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

It has to do with the fact that you have too many places that need to update your avatar. You probably have a PAL and an NTSC console right?

And the console is probably freezing because your Xbox 360 is close to burning out. Did you try to install the game to your HDD?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey mate,

Thats not good to hear at all. Try these steps first, to see if it helps: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/8/t/8221.aspx

If that doesn't help, then I think it might be the lead up to the E74 error, or perhaps red rings

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.