Ran out of building ideas

Honestly ran out of ideas for buildings to make and was looking for any suggestions

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Might I suggest that you reproduce the entire city of Boise, Idaho.  There are a million Eiffel Towers, Big Bens, etc., but no one has ever recreated Boise in Minecraft!  You can be the first!

I built a monster truck for my kid, it looked nice. I'll put up a pic someday. I even had the cd/music box in the dash :)  

Have you worked with redstone stuff yet? Bunch of stuff there to play with. check youtube for ideas on that.

I've done a giant city that was all connected back before creative mode. I've done a giant castle during creative mode that was 85x120x90  I've recreated Titantic and even did a second town with clock towers

Planes A friend and i made a video on you tube after i showed him the ones i had origonally made but he deleted it he might put it up again I think his name is gonna be the minecrafters the planes have a bomb dropping system (which I made no matter how much he thinks that he made it.) if you want more info feel free to message me.

Try this : [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlfHtPYnCkA] . It will take a few hours and will actually get you some MOB drops .

can i add you

[quote user="Miley moomin"]

Planes A friend and i made a video on you tube after i showed him the ones i had origonally made but he deleted it he might put it up again I think his name is gonna be the minecrafters the planes have a bomb dropping system (which I made no matter how much he thinks that he made it.) if you want more info feel free to message me.

[/quote]

Bomb dropping system eh? I never tought of that, will have to pinch that idea  :)