Rambo : The Video Game.

Anyone who wants Rambo : The Video Game should just play Operation Flashpoint Red River. By far the worst AI I have ever seen, I'd rather play Gears co-op with Dr Eggman aka Denomaniac aka Balloon Boy aka Dennis. I'm about to snap my disc even though it's a rental and then complain about how bad it is and get my money back. Dumb game. Bulletstorm > this terrible game.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 9, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was expecting a thread about old men decapitating mortals.

Damn, i as hoping you had info on a Rambo game. Why , by the way are you comparing a crappy video game to some of the best action flicks ever made? doesnt make sense to me.

I was about to read another thead until I saw this one's title and changed my mind.  Now I have to remember exactly where I was going before coming here.

[quote user="Law212"]

Damn, i as hoping you had info on a Rambo game. Why , by the way are you comparing a crappy video game to some of the best action flicks ever made? doesnt make sense to me.

[/quote]
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

...."Company Leader to Raven.  Talk to me Johnny"....

"Dragonfly Wolf Den. Colourful names"

THE XBOX FORUMS DREW FIRST BLOOD, NOT ME!

Rambo used to be in charge of million dollar equipment

yes but now he cant get a job parking cars!

OMG I thought this was going to be a discussion about this abomination classicgames.about.com/.../RamboNESReview.htm

Seriously what a terrible terrible terrible game.    I remember as a kid I actually rented that over TMNT and it completely ruined my weekend.   I was ready to kill some bad guys.   but just ended up stabbing spiders and bats.    and got lost on multiple occasions.