Ramblings of a bored ginger

Lucky me!!  I gets to be the lucky person to post here first!  

I've 'beat' the game multiple times, still haven't 100% completed all of the quests, but completed all of the main quests, but each time, I always make the Orphanage and Brothel.  I was wondering if anyone hasn't and what exactly happens when you rebuild the Orphanage?  OOH!  In other players opinions, is the extra quests DLC worth it?  I haven't downloaded it yet, but I'm so very curious as to what all it entails and if it's worth the monies.

I could (more than likely) come up with tons of questions but I figure one (or two) will suffice for now! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If you rebuild the Orphanage you just get a nice building set up there, filled with kids and most people will like you a lot more than usual.

And yes, imo the DLC is worth it for this game - especially Traitors Keep which has a fantastic story continuing the thread from the ending of the main game.

Congrats on mulitiple playthroughs I could bareley get past 2 playthroughs and it got boring compared to fable 2 I got 10+ play throughs and your better off without an opanhage damn annoying kids brothel ftw

I do whatever I feel like.. If I feel like whoring it up, So be it. But I do like being nice to the invincible children..

[quote user="BrennonTheBard"]If you rebuild the Orphanage you just get a nice building set up there, filled with kids and most people will like you a lot more than usual.

And yes, imo the DLC is worth it for this game - especially Traitors Keep which has a fantastic story continuing the thread from the ending of the main game.[/quote]Okay, the last time I "played" Fable was months ago.  I recently got the DLC and when I got in the game tonight, I was lost.  Where/how do you start Traitors Keep?

Thanks for all the input!  I do have to agree, Fable II seemed quite a bit more interesting.  I, sadly, only played thru it twice before I sold it (being poor is FUN! ha).  I'm contemplating buying it again.  

I do believe that I will dl traitors keep tomorrow.  I honestly don't know many who play Fable at all so I had no clue who to ask if it was worth it or not.   I'm just about to the point in the game (this play thru) of getting to choose btwn the Orphanage or the Brothel.....dang invincible children!  This will be my first 'Evil' Monarch, so I'm excited to earn my 'Evil' wings.  I've googled some of the Quests for the DLC and it looks rather interesting!  Currently, I'm working on the Henry VIII achievement.  Maybe I'm just too easily amused?  

The Understone DLC was a waste of money from memory. I remember finishing it fairly quickly only to realise THAT WAS IT. I was scratching my head looking on the world map what else it added. Nothing.