Rally Expansion

The rally expansion is now availalble! Let's talk about what's good and what could be better!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My friend is telling me that, for the Dodge Charger SRT8 2012 edition, you can get a modification that gives it a bull bar/push bumper on the front of the car with Police Lights??? Is that by purchasing the Rally Pack, some other pack, or is this fake?

I love the rally pack,  to really appreciate it remove all the assists.  Having a "wheel" set up that you have a clutch helps as well. Just my 2 cents.

You know what. You are totally right. I beat the game on easy. Moved up the difficulty and removed some of the assists and I was playing a brand new game. I still have not finished better than 2nd in most races. I am evolving and this game rocks. I cannot say how many hours I have spent just driving around. Especially in my sweet Ferraris.

I think $20 is a bit much but I enjoyed the game and love rally racing so I purchased it and will enjoy it.

You only get the push bars on the rally expansion pack.  You may get it on the Ford raptor as well

What vehicle customizations does the Rally Pack come with for cars?

I said something about a "push bar" in an ealier post. I found out, from a friend, that the "push bar" I spoke of is NOT in the Rally Expansion Pack. It is available from the start of the game as a body upgrade for the Dodge Charger SRT10. Sorry fo the confusion y'all.

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]What vehicle customizations does the Rally Pack come with for cars?[/quote]

All cars in the game can get: Rally Tires, Rally Springs, and Rally Transmission. To drive a car in a rally event you must have all three of these items equipped on the car.

Also, the rally cars have some additional body kit items that can be applied. I think that some of the existing cars in the game have some new options, but not all previous cars got new body kit options.

Sounds like Mike is one of those players the community is in an upraor about. Particularly, the "crasher messed up my race!!!" type with that attitude.

I agree... $20 is a bit much for 2 hours of play...

And cars? I could care less about the cars.... Bring in more tracks