Rally Di Positano, please?

Bring it back, please.  I'll pay for it twice.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I remember the first time I took the corners on the new short version, and someone had repaved the road, taking out the bumps :( how depressing. Yes, it's easier for beginners, blah blah. it's not fun. I want the long track back, but like it was, don't repave it...please!

AMEN brothers.  I'm with ya.  Miss that course so bad

I would like to have this course again too

Totally agree.

That track was one of my favourites.. You didn't need power and speed to win!

Rally di Positano was probably my favorite location from FM3. Instead we get the boring & fairly ugly Hockenheim Ring in FM4. And where's New York? I like the city events.

Absolutely.  NY Full and short, Rally Di Posi, and heck, you can bring the tokyo track back from FM1....

yes to Tokyo - but def YES to rally Positano....my 2nd fave track of F3 - only beaten by Fujiwhateveritis.

[quote user="SM0KE 504"]

Absolutely.  NY Full and short, Rally Di Posi, and heck, you can bring the tokyo track back from FM1....

[/quote]

What I really want are the NY tracks from PGR that snake through the streets & avenues rather than just skirt by Central Park then up & down (if I'm not mistaken) 6th & 7th ave.

that would be nice.  

PGR4 had the 2 bridges, which I thought were awesome. I wonder why this layout was removed, I mean the environment is still there, maybe will be a DLC track?