Rainbox Six Vegas 2 download problems.

Hi, I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Vegas 2 several times now and although my internet isnt the greatest the download stops at 30% and wont go any farther.

Both times I've done it via the background download while the xbox was off and after about 6hours i go back to the xbox to find it off thinking its done, but it doesnt show up in the game library and in the memory part of the xbox in the settings section it says unknown game and that the content is incomplete.

I tried simply going back and trying to download again, but it doesnt download anymore than that. So i deleted the incomplete content cleared the system cache and tried again with the same result of it stopping at 30%.

My question is is the file itself i am downloading corrupted so it stops or is being downloaded too slowly for the xbox so it stops itself and or if it is alright would it be possible to get a alternate way of downloading if there is nothing wrong with the file, getting the money for it back or getting a hard disc copy if the problem persists?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Check out our Download Sticky and see if that helps. If not, please post back with all the requested information. Thanks! forums.xbox.com/.../33.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.