Rainbows And Chocolate Butterflies

Ok now that the title got your attention xD

I have a question because i'm kind of unsure what the best thing is to do. I wont post the gamertag or anything but I've had some kid sending me stupid messages trying to get me to be his "online GF" and all that crap I has just ignored them the past few days a long with denying like 3 of his friend requests. After denying another one yesterday he sent me a message about how he's going to try and kill himself if I dont answer him O.O 

I feel bad but still I hadnt said anything because it was just weird!! And When I got on earlier there was another one from him saying if I dont accept it before tomorrow he's going to hack me :( I've already reported him and all that, but do you think that he can really hack my account should I just accept it for now until Xbox looks at the report just in case or just block him now? I just dont wanna go through trying to get it back if he does.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

in b4 4chan

Does his name have crazy in it?

Ha ha, Unyo. Just block communications and he can not hack you. Period. If he kills himself, thats a bonus.

Don't give him any hint of your personal details or anything that may help him guess your password or email address.

Block communications

99% of the kids that say "Ill hack you" have no clue how to actually do so.. This kid just sounds like some low life who cant go outside and find a real girl lol.

the post doesn't really live up to the title

I just went ahead and blocked him lol, havent been hacked yet lol.

If he could hack your account, he would without warning you.  Just block him and don't message him back.  If he makes another account and starts sending more, set your privacy settings to Friends Only for a week or two and he'll get tired and quit.

How dare him, you don't force a girl to be friend or lovers with those mean sayings and spamming requests...

That's not nice neither cute. >:(