Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 Players

Console3 is a friendly relaxed gaming forum for those 21+ and we recently put up a members poll to see which older game our members would like to see made our Championed Game for the next six months. The result was obviously R6V2.

We aren't into mini-leagues or competitions or even structured game nights - we as members just arrange games as we please and just have a bit of fun without taking things to seriously, so we aren't the clan for you if you like your gaming serious style.

So if you have had Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 for awhile and fancy getting it out again or if you have never tried it but fancy getting it , then why not visit WWW.CONSOLE3.NET and join in on some game lobbies

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I Just bought this recently and haven't had a chance to play it much.  I'd be down (as would be my coworker who also wants to play), we may check your forum out this weekend.  

[quote user="Landshrkk"]

I Just bought this recently and haven't had a chance to play it much.  I'd be down (as would be my coworker who also wants to play), we may check your forum out this weekend.  

[/quote]

Your more than welcome to check us out mate, as Monty said this is currently our 'Championed' retro game, we of course are also playing other games, both old and new, like Brink, LP2, Left 4 Dead 1/2, Black OPs, Gears 2 , Bioshock 2 and many others.

Console 3

Good times. :)  We just had a major discussion about vegas 2 here in my office, so I got a few people hyped up about it.  hehe

[quote user="Landshrkk"]

Good times. :)  We just had a major discussion about vegas 2 here in my office, so I got a few people hyped up about it.  hehe

[/quote]

Hopefully see you soon then mate..

Console 3

Yeah, I'll sign up on your forums eventually this weekend.  Are you US based?   West coast or east coast?  

No, we are UK based, , apologies I assumed you were Uk too, however from our point of view your invitation still stands, you are still welcome to join us

Yeah, we work nights and sleep during the day so UK time would match up with that. :)  

Hey folks. Go ahead hit me up. Landshrkk and I operate in UK time.

Cheers ;)

Cheers guys feel free to drop by on the site and have a nose about - its not just about games its movies, music and anything else that interests our members.

Haven't got my copy yet but played it about a year ago and had a lot of fun on terrorist hunt so looking forward to getting the campaign completed and getting a few lobbies going with other Console3 members...

Anyone else interested in giving Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 a go ??? Then check out www.Console3.net. We held a poll amongst all our members to see which older game our members would like to see us as a forum champion over the next six months. This game we would encourage our members to get and reward with its own section. Also hold more regular game nights on this game to get our members together. In another six months we will hold a new poll and see which older game comes out on top for the next half year. If you would like to get involved then register on site and get joining in... hope to see you soon...