Rainbow 6 Patriots Thoughts?

I recently seen a video on the new Rainbow six game to be released in 2013 and I have to be fair it's nothing like the rest of them. It looked more like Heavy rain from the PS3, What are your thoughts on this guys?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I loved the earlier ones and Vegas, this one looks to be interesting,.

Many people are confused because it says it's not actual gameplay footage. It did look nice though and I'm looking forward to it in 2013.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yeah, it does look nice.

But since it has that glaring "Not Actual Gameplay Footage" footnote, I don't know what to expect.

That "demo" may not be demonstrating anything about the game.

^^^

sometimes Devs included the scenes or gameplay with some lil changes in the full game...sometimes not.

As a proof of concept demonstration, it's certainly interesting. I like how they reversed the player's roles in order to flesh out the narrative and add context from both perspectives. I think that, with a little more time spent as each character, the narrative will carry some emotional weight to it, but that small slice of content wasn't enough for me to truly sympathize with the characters. It definitely has potential, so I'll be keeping an eye on it.