Might be a new R6 in the making...

http://kotaku.com/5807528/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We will see. My usual response to this news is that it is a prank. Because the last time(a year or 1.5 years ago) a fan made video was making the rounds. And we couldn't get squat out of the people at Ubi. But maybe this will be different, just have to wait and see. Maybe they will say something at their press conference at E3 on Monday. It is scheduled for 5:30 PM EST and will be streamed on uplay.com and youtube.com. Also, for those in Germany, France and Sweden it will be only be able to be seen on uplay.com

We need a new milsim game bad....

I hope we get grenade launcher and/or shotgun attachments for the main weapons.

Not the style of the game but they eould be useful in a urban warfare setting.

melee. I wish RB6 had some kind of melee mechanic

Good news. I just started playing Vegas2 again, and love it.

Hey.. I was interested in getting back into R6-Vegas 2, are there lots of people to play multiplayer with still? Are the roooms full?

Thanks

It's legit I think. I found a site that said Ubi registered rainbowsix-bd.com but I can't find it atm. If I find the link I'll post it.

[quote user="JSF 82nd Ghost"]

We need a new milsim game bad....

[/quote]

Arma 3 is looking good.

Just read the article and this new R6 sounds pretty sweet. Hopefully they will go back to being more tactical instead of this 3 man team against a massive army crap.

Yep, surprisingly there are lots of rooms to choose from.  I still find rooms on RSV, the first one.  

Cause RSV is better than RSV2...