Rain Download Problems

When i go to download rain it says that it's 400 MP. That wouldnt be a problem of i didnt buy the season pass but i did and now i cant download Rain. I downloaded the season pass again but it still says I have to pay 400 mp. Anyone else having this problem? I stayed up just so i can play rain as soon as possible.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Get him through the in game store. If that's where the problem is, just wait a bit later in the day and check again. I have yet to bother right now so I can't tell you if I have the same problem.

Are you trying to download from the marketplace? I think you'll need to first download the compatibilty pack.  Season pass only works if you download from the in-game store its in the extras menu

Why do people NOT read the details? Why do people always seem to just not pay attention? I am really beginning to feel sorry for the hassles MS has to probably deal with on a daily basis simply because people CANNOT READ!

oi...

agreed......

Well here is my dilema. Microsoft is dealing with a service upgrade which interferes with EVERYTHING I want to buy from the marketplace. I don't know if this still is going on but when I downloaded Rain, an error message popped up and then all of a sudden I got him for free but  NO RAIN! I called Xbox live twice about this and they said that they are still upgrading and it may last til tomorrow! Microosft had this planned so we can pay more money for a dlc character. What the HECK!

Microsoft needs to DO BETTER! This is ridiculous. This is like the 5th time dealing with them over a dlc character who all of a sudden has an error. Seriously?????? This is getting tedious! I will wait though. >:(

Hm, odd. Out of all the complaints for the DLC, I haven't really had any problems like the people keep stating. Kenshi being a day late wasn't a problem, so relax. This save erasing issue or not being able to download the next character doesn't make any sense, really. The Season Pass and even the characters state to buy through the in-game store and download from there to avoid being charged twice. Also, it doesn't help people complain about a problem but they don't exactly clarify what it is. Draft, what's your issue? You say you downloaded Rain...but didn't? Or are you meaning you got the compatibility pack for him? Did you have the Season Pass to get him? Calm down and explain it slowly.

i havnt had a problem with downloading or erased save data idk y other people are

The only problem I had with downloading Rain was that when I was playing ladder waiting for him to download, there would be a long pause between battles and it kept telling me that download has stopped for Rain. Before I would play a ladder match while I was downloading Skarlet and Kenshi and no problems. So I finally decided to download him again and just wait for him to download instead of doing anythnig else and now I can play him with no problems.

I downloaded the season pass and got skarlet, kenshi and freddy but not rain. I downloaded everything through the in game store too. I tried to download rain several times... and waited several times. All other dlc (including the klassic skins and fatalities) downloaded within 5 seconds. Rain just won't download for some reason. :(