Rage!!!!

In the last week I have played 15 Championship series league play matches.  In everyone of these the host has dashboarded turning my should have been a win into a loss.  I have dropped 2 ladders because of this (masters down to gold).  Not to mention the annoyance of having to wait 5 minutes to play again.  Win or lose I play my games to completion, I should not be wrongfully punished because of anothers abuse of the system.  I have payed money for a product in which I was promised a competitive mode, this has not been delivered on yet treyarch sits silent about these issues.  All I want are some answers and how they intend to remedy the problem.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^^They "fixed" the probation thing for innocent people that was getting put into it.

No they didnt Geek. They only fecked it up more, now we all red bar about the place .

They fixed the probation issue, you guys. It was officially tweeted. So keep calm & frag on...

I have treated league play like a chick with a fat red crusty cold soar on her upper lip!

[quote user="DRxFunkensteinZ"]

Treyarch should take a lesson from League of Legends and have a progressive banning system.  5 minutes for first offense, 15 for second, 30 for third and so on.  

[/quote]

I agree with you on this.  The whole one minute thing is such a joke.  

[quote user="DRxFunkensteinZ"]

In the last week I have played 15 Championship series league play matches.  In everyone of these the host has dashboarded turning my should have been a win into a loss.  I have dropped 2 ladders because of this (masters down to gold).  Not to mention the annoyance of having to wait 5 minutes to play again.  Win or lose I play my games to completion, I should not be wrongfully punished because of anothers abuse of the system.  I have payed money for a product in which I was promised a competitive mode, this has not been delivered on yet treyarch sits silent about these issues.  All I want are some answers and how they intend to remedy the problem.

[/quote]

I am sure you are exaggerating.  I have played 50 plus league matches and have not seen many dash boarders.  I see people leave matches but I don't see people who effect the outcome of the match.

Treyarch should take a lesson from League of Legends and have a progressive banning system.  5 minutes for first offense, 15 for second, 30 for third and so on.  

^I agree as well. They need to make the punshiments harsher.

If you commit to a LP session and are found to be guilty of leaving games intentionally on more than several occasions, you should be banned for a day after initial findings. Not just 5 minutes. Multiple offenses should be kicked from LP for the month

They can join when the next session starts to try again.

I think that the punishment system should take a back seat to fixing the real issue which is: identifying who should be punished.

^^yup i can only agree, i haven't played it since i got dashboarded on when i got my swarm ksr. i ruffly played it about 6-7times and every time i got dashboarded on.  now what's the point even thinking about playing this with a bunch of addicted sore losers at all times?

treyarch should count up how many probations a player has had and start hour banning for say 50 rage quits. or maybe it should be harsher than that especially in league play. or they could have a counter on how many dashboards or early quits that player has had. that would also work for the combat record in my opinion. what you guys think?