Rage

I have'nt seen much feedback on the game. Bought it...not that thrilled. I've only played about 30 minutes and lets just say its starting off really slow. Maybe there's more as I progress in the game. Lazy attempt to tackle Borderlands. So far, I'm not impressed. But again, first 30 minutes. Opening sequence was interesting, but it's a cut scene far from the reality of the game graphics. The graphics looks to be a cross between Gears and Borderlands I think. Game play is very smooth...first person shooter. Gotta get back at it to see what else is here. Just an opinion.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You cannot form a true opinion of a game just from 30 min of gameplay.

Sure I can...I qualified the extent for which I've played the game and its my opinion of the first 30 minutes. It's not a game review it's my opinion of what I've experienced so far. I'm still playing and I still have the same opinion.

Rage was in development before Borderlands....

This made me chuckle -

[View:http://blog.wirelessground.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/rage_hd_logo.bmp]

[View:http://cdn-wallpapers.crackberry.com/files/images/wallpaper_20091105042151_6807930152.preview.jpg]

I agree with OP so far.  I am about an hour in and while I find the graphics inticing I am luke warm on my opinion of the game.  Definetly feels like borderlands.  Not sure if playing on normal difficulty was the way to go but so far seems easy.  

The simple solution is, if you're not happy with it, sell it. Someone will buy it.

I'm happy with the game so far, I think people were just expecting too much out of it? This isn't Skyrim people. So far the game has met all of my expectations and I'm having a lot of fun with it and I'm usually very nit picky with games. It does seem to have a lot of similarities with Borderlands though which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I'm glad I didn't play Borderlands yet so I can't compare it and can enjoy the game as it is. Though the comparison seems to be a compliment in most cases. But i like it so far. Not far into it at all and I've heard it picks up quite a bit ao I'm looking forward to playing more tonight.

Best game I've played in a longgggggggggg time, and that includes Borderlands.

Definitely better than the buggy BF3 I've been playing