RAGE...

...sucks. How disappointing this game has been. I literally can't wait til I finish this game. Anyone else agree?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Couldn't disagree more, actually.  It's the smoothest playing FPS on the system and I had a blast.  A bit short and the story wasn't flushed out very well, but I loved it nonetheless.  I voted it best FPS in the GotY awards on both IGN and Gamespot.

Just beat it for the first time last night.  The ending was very, very disappointing.  The only other game I can think of that had an equally disappointing ending, was Fable 2.  (Spoilers) Kept saving all my BFG rounds for a boss or something hard.  Went through that last part saving all my deadly ammo.  After killing 40 or so little enemies, the game just ended.  Wtf.  I had to load a previous save just so I could see what the BFG ammo looked like when fired.  Not sure why they gave us the sacred Doom ammo if there wasn't anything worth using it on.  Other than that, a pretty enjoyable game.

I had the game pre-ordered and when the I opened the game the inner ring of disc 2 had somehow gotten cracked all to pieces!! >:( Brand new! The disc worked for a bit. I had gotten about 80 percent complete on the game when it stopped being able to read the disc. I was so disappointed.

The game its self was great though! Whenever it gets down to 20 bucks imma re-buy it and finish it.

I took the game back to gamestop and as I figure the idiots didnt even check the discs and so I got 30 bucks in store credit for it xDD 

I was really disappointed with the games story, there was pretty much nothing there that gave it any weight or meaning. And the ending couldn't of been done worse if they tried. The gameplay and visuals were great, but the game was a lot more linear than what I had expected and it just seemed like you were going back to the same areas over and over for either a search and destroy or fetch quest.

-

I did the same thing as Thookins, saved up a ton of special ammo and barely used the more powerful weapons because I was sure some epic boss fight was coming up but it never happened. Over all the game had a lot of potential that the devs didn't bother to tap in to.

It was a bit disappointing, but I enjoyed what I played. I want to buy it and finish it.

I had fun with the game. And it's probably the best looking game on consoles. There were some aspects that left me disappointed, but overall I think it was a solid title.

I also saved the ammo too and the ending just came...I was like, "wow...". The ending is so bad. Why does every game always end in with some fight against super futuristic people. Rage did it, Enslaved did it, Fallout did it...I mean come on, they could have been a little original. Just beat it now....really not very good at all. The aiming and shooting is great but their is nothing else to the game...meh

Really impressing and engaging game, but the ending was so bad that it just destroyed everything it built.

That's the total opposite of Red Dead Redemption in my case, the ending of Red Dead is actually what made me like the game a lot, even if I hated most characters and dialogues.

This was actually the best fps of 2011 in my book.  

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I had fun with the game. And it's probably the best looking game on consoles. There were some aspects that left me disappointed, but overall I think it was a solid title.

[/quote]

Agreed.

I liked it, but it was too short. Only got a few days out of it before I got bored. It wouldn't let me connect online so I could race people or it might have lasted a little longer.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!