Rage Issues on Xbox.com

Is anyone else having a problem with achievements not showing up on Xbox.com but are showing up on your when viewed on your 360?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

yeah, i played just a bit last night and got 1 achievement... on my gamer profile it shows i do have one but didn't add it to my score, not yet anyway.

Its a general problem, iv had it with Crysis and Dead Island, though mine seems to have sorted its self now so maybe its just taking longer to synch then normal

Yeah, this has happened to several people over the last couple of days all over the place. It is not a "Rage" issue per se but rather an "xbox live" issue. It has been happening w/ me for several days now, usually reflecting a gamerscore off by 50 points or so and always showing an older gamer pic. I have tried "recovering my gamertag" a couple of times and I am also on "live" when I play. There are mentions on various forums about this, including xbox support so hopefullt they will have it trimmed out soon.

The only issue I’ve had was in a multiplayer race match the sound dropped out had to exit the game and restart the xbox.

Hopefully the Dashboard update will fix this issue

Working fine for me.

No problems here.