Rage delayed

[quote]id has pushed the game back from its previously announced September 13 release date, and it will now arrive in stores on October 4.[/quote]

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6318977/id-holds-back-rage?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Guess that means Doom 4 will be delayed even further than it already has as well. Shame.

Boo.   I guess it's only a few weeks though.  If it helps them to make a better game then I'm all for it.

That's not that bad. When I read the title of the thread, I thought they were pushing it back to 2012. Normally, I'm all for developers taking the extra time to make sure a game has all the kinks worked out before release. But they've had more than enough time to complete this game.

Don't really care for that game.

My assumption is they ran into a supply or distribution problem and needed a few extra weeks to work out the kinks.

Oh man,thank god.I read the title thinking a year or so.I been realy looking forward to this game for some time now.But thats not bad at all.

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]

My assumption is they ran into a supply or distribution problem and needed a few extra weeks to work out the kinks.

[/quote]

Could also be because Gears of War comes out the very next week.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Don't really care for that game.

[/quote]Same here, why play that when there's better to games to play, the list goes on for me.

Azure, I see you wrote in to Game Informer this month.

They moved it because they knew GOW3 would kill it in sales. Good move IMO.