Rage co-op trailer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Run-of-the-mill.

Looks pretty fun. I always thought this looked a bit like Fallout but I just learned that it was made by Bethesda.

I seen some footage from IGN and I'm not sure what drives people crazy about it. I guess the same could be said for the games I like.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Definitely looks good. I'm probably going to buy it.

Looks alright, got some other games higher on the priority list though...

Every fps is run of the mill lol. Have to wait untill it comes out to make any judgements. But made by ID software the inventers of the genre enough said....  

I've already paid off the game.  Can't wait.

I grew up watching Mad Max, Cherry 2000, Escape from NY, Hardware and other futuristic/post-apocalyptic movies and that setting always peaks my interest. When I saw gameplay footage, I knew it was a title I wanted. Toss in co-op and it just sweetens the deal. I'm excited about its release.

This is, for me, another game that will have to wait due to the amount of good games coming this year.

I'm also planning on stalking these forums for review's and other feedback after it's released.

[quote user="eurofunnelcake"]

Looks pretty fun. I always thought this looked a bit like Fallout but I just learned that it was made by Bethesda.

[/quote]

It is not made by Bethesda.  It's made by id software (makers of Wolfenstein 3D, Doom series, and Quake titles).  Bethesda is the publisher, not the developer. :)