RAGE 2?

Do you see them making a franchise out of this? I know there was a poster in the game that said RAGE 2 and Doom 5 50% off. Plus the ending left it kind of it open for a second game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I hope not ! Even though it had its moments RAGE was a big disappointment.

I agree with Riven..NO dont make a #2..after the let down of this one i wouldnt buy a 2nd..the story is was undercooked the online could have been part of the MAIN game and not some tacked on side quest/mission BS,the "deathmatch car racing" is flawed..lag, un-even player lvl balance ( lvl 1-4 vs 10-20's) and gets repetive rather quickly..unless they overhaul the the whole game play as it stands imo its pointless for another one.

I think the OP was being a little tongue in cheek, but any original IP game that sells well gets a sequel because the industry like any other is driven by sales, so yes there will be a sequel in one form or another. We may have to wait a while considering how long this one was in development and they still have the Doom and possibly Quake franchises still going.

If they were to announce Rage 2 tonight and allow preorders, I would preorder it and pay it off within the hour!!! I had a lot of fun playing this game, I just wish it was longer.

hell yeah I love this game so far! I even canceled my preorder on Skyrim for this glad I didn't make a mistake

I am so confused, why do people think the story sucked? I thought it was clever and interesting... The story wasn't delivered properly but it makes you think more and I thought it was interesting. The references to Doom towards the end were awesome.

[quote user="xANVx Deadly"]

If they were to announce Rage 2 tonight and allow preorders, I would preorder it and pay it off within the hour!!! I had a lot of fun playing this game, I just wish it was longer.

[/quote]Pretty much this.  Its my favorite game so far this year.