race tracks

When willl there be more race tacks  be releace there are like 13 of them now

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Nurburgring is coming as DLC in January.

Is that legitimate or just a rumor mill? I would love to see more tracks entered into the season pass and it would make spending another $50 more justified. Hard to go from Forza 3 and 4 with so many track options and is always more important to me than more cars

Apparently it was leaked in an issue of EVO magazine. See this thread for more info: forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../6258033.aspx

I thought that I saw someone link to a Forza news article about this - but I can't find that link.

So...Nurburgring as DLC?  If that's true, and If it's any price other than free, Turn 10 has even more nerve than I previously thought.

[quote user="Trippul G"]

So...Nurburgring as DLC?  If that's true, and If it's any price other than free, Turn 10 has even more nerve than I previously thought.

[/quote]I have to agree , Trippul . I was disappointed to find it wasn't in the game , but to find it will be an add on ? This is just robbery . Just like the fact they have once again left the Porsches out ... again . Last time , a dispute with EA . This time , gouging the gamer .

Speaking of Tracks, anyone here play F12011-13? I didn't get the last series F12013 But I had all the previous ones, I would really like to see a Full 2014 on the Xbox One OR even as a EP for forza Sport 5, even a indy car would be awesome, as a Expansion Package.???

I'll eat my hat (and every other article of clothing I own) if there is ever a full-on F1 expansion for Forza Motorsport.

First of all, Codemasters owns the F1 license.  I'm 99.9% sure that it's an exclusive license, so no one else is allowed to use the F1 name or associated likenesses.  Forza may get a few F1 cars here and there as DLC, but it'll never get the total experience of all the cars, all the drivers, all the tracks, etc.  It simply wouldn't make financial sense for T10 to spend the resources to develop something like that, even if they could get the license. Even if they somehow could get the license to do it...there'd be no reason for them to develp it as DLC for Forza, it would without a doubt be an entirely separate title.

I havnt seen Indycar anywhere that one would be sweet too.. Lolz at eat every bit of your clothing!

[quote user="xXBOXxOne"]

Speaking of Tracks, anyone here play F12011-13? I didn't get the last series F12013 But I had all the previous ones, I would really like to see a Full 2014 on the Xbox One OR even as a EP for forza Sport 5, even a indy car would be awesome, as a Expansion Package.???

[/quote]

I've played all of the F1 titles on the Xbox 360 and there is "Rumour" that Codemasters will announce F1 2014 ( and DiRT 4 ) early in 2014.

I'd love there to be an F1 Expansion Pack on Forza 5 but I can't see it happening with Codemasters having the F1 Licence but from racing the F1 cars around tracks like Spa on Forza 5, I wish Turn 10 had the licence :-) for me anyway the cars feel just so much better.