RAAMs shadow

Is the RAAMs Shadow DLC any good and worth the money?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I liked it. You get to play as Raam in the beginning days shortly after EDAY

I liked it.  I believe it is worth the price... and that is not something I say frequently, if at all.  Of course, I bought it when it went on sale, so I really feel like I got my moneys' worth.  If you like the single-player campaign, then you will probably like the DLC.  It's simply an additional act, but it has quite a bit of variety.  In my opinion, Raams Shadow is a great example of how proper DLC should be done.

-M

Actually get to be apart of the Kryll storm rather than a victim haha

Yea It's Really Fun, Especially Playing As RAAM...Plus You Get An Extra Weapon Skin (Chocolate) & 6 New MP Characters

i only bought the Raam Expansion just so i can  choose Valera on Multiplayer part of Gears 3 [that is when i am COG], she's my default when on the COG....but for a mere $20 for this Expansion, i would say it is a justified price....as you are getting a campain DLC and some extra characters for multiplayer, so yes...the price is justified [for this DLC]

"i only bought the Raam Expansion just so i can  choose Valera on Multiplayer part of Gears 3" she's my cog character too...when im not using Sam :)