RAAM

I can't wait for that. It should be great!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds like it'll be fun.

Fun, yay fun.

Wait, people play this for fun?

I'm a little confused it said we can play as Raam so that means in the campaign?

Yes and in multiplayer.

My brain just can't understand killing the cog in campaign AHHHHHHH. I don't think i'll complete it what if you have to kill a hero? Or D.Carmine?

Like if you've ever played Starcraft, the Campaign has you playing as each of the three factions for various parts.  It's a neat feature actually, giving you insight as to why they do what they do.

The Locust, for example, didn't invade the surface world simply because they felt like slaughtering humans.  They did it because they had no other options to escape or destroy the Imulsion.  Having a figurehead like Queen Myrrah constantly telling them that they hate humans, so that they begin to believe it themselves, makes them better soldiers.  In any war, the conflict is not about the individuals who play it out, but rather their governments who instigate it.

I just posted this yesterday.

Maybe one of the mods will move all the replies from this thread to yours.

[quote user="PurpGuy"]

makes them better soldiers.  In any war, the conflict is not about the individuals who play it out, but rather their governments who instigate it.

[/quote]

The dark truth.