http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/24314/Xbox-720-to-Produce-AvatarLike-Visuals-AMD/

Sounds promising.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds very cool. It will be interesting to see what other refinements the console will have besides a built-in Kinect. Will it have a new proprietary memory stick for loading new retail games instead of an optical drive? A bottle opener? 8-track tape player?

Xbox 720?

[quote user="ThriLL KapsuLE"]

Sounds very cool. It will be interesting to see what other refinements the console will have besides a built-in Kinect. Will it have a new proprietary memory stick for loading new retail games instead of an optical drive? A bottle opener? 8-track tape player?

[/quote]

LOL... An 8-track player. No, they're out of date. It will have cassette and (as an added surprise) BETAMAX compatibility. Oh, and I think it will also be able to toast muffins.

Will it teach me how to cook? I only have one more year until college.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

LOL... An 8-track player. No, they're out of date. It will have cassette and (as an added surprise) BETAMAX compatibility. Oh, and I think it will also be able to toast muffins.

[/quote]

Aaah, Betamax! That would be a fantastic way to load up E.T., Porky's, and Poltergeist on my Xbox 720 console in glorious 320 x 480 lines of resolution. I can hardly wait!

Avatar like graphics? I am down with that. Avatar was amazing.

So, the graphics will be overrated and so convincingly real that it will depress some people because it's not real?

Ha, kidding. I like ripping on Avatar.

All kidding aside, it sounds promising, but also sounds expensive.  Then again, videogames.

Avatar like graphics?  Like this?  How is that better?

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Xbox 720?

[/quote]Yes!  Because it'll be twice as good as the 360.  But...if it's 3x as good, it'll be the "Xbox 1080". 

[/quote]

Haha. With all the added extras like the 8 track player etc, that'll rrod in no time lol Unless we have two industrial fans on the back, now thats an idea lol

Back to topic, it sounds very interesting. Im intrigued.