"Unicorn Cars" in the Auction House

How are people putting these in the auction house when they are locked?  As far as I know there is no way to unlock them for sale in the auction house, so why are there so many in there for sale?  Just a thought...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

is it not the people that had them imported from forza 3?

or that got them in the limited editions?

could be the modders,there are plenty of them from what i have seen on youtube.

if youre a high enough level from FM3 and import your game save, it will give you the FM4 unicorn cars. it will also give you the cheevo for it as well without having to buy one from the auction house.

The unicorns only come from dlc you bought for forza 3 or from turn 10 as gifts.

i don`t think the ones you get for your level are classed as unicorns

>< turn 10 puts them up every day.you cannot sell a unicorn car.only buy it,i do believe.

why you dweebs even answering if u dont know?

I don't get how so many people can have 500 million credits already to get these unicorns. I've played quite a lot - 8th season in career mode - and have every assist off, yet have only accumulated about 2 million credits total.

I can only think this--/. Load career /send your cars to a buddy/ save season to HDD (partition)/ load season again/ unicorns/!?   "shrugs"

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]I don't get how so many people can have 500 million credits already[/quote]

they are using a credit cheat from the modders online.

they are getting banned for it too.

The Unicorn car you get from Turn10 was a pre-order gift.  If you emailed them a pic of your receipt with your gametag written on it the sent you one to your F3 account. It then transferred over during your profile import. You can not auction them off or gift them. At least all the cars I got from lvl 50 transfer and the LCE are all locked cars.

I still don't see the point of having a useless and very expensive car in my home garage that I can only sell back to the game for 100CR, I have 10 locked cars in my garage that I probably wont ever use...

I"ve been looking into this whole unicorn cars thing and I have to say it's really whack.  A lot of those cars are some of my favorite cars like the HKS evo and the Lambo LP640 and the Gallardo Superlaggera.  This is stupid, no way I'm ever going to have 20 million + just to buy one of those.