"The most RPG-like Assassin's Creed so far" Says Ubisoft.....CONFUSING :S

http://www.oxm.co.uk/40304/interviews/assassins-creed-3-the-most-rpg-like-assassins-creed-so-far/

-

All well and good, but it's either you make it a true RPG with the leveling system, character perks edit's and upgrades for equipment with character dialogue too, don't know what they mean by its the most RPG like but it going to alienate people to what exactally they are going to be buying!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you can't choose what happens, it's no more an RPG than any other games in the series. This is just typical 'fluff the game' talk by the developers.

-

I hope its not an RPG. You can call me a hipster, but it is starting to look like it will become as popular and bland as shooters with the likes of businesses such as EA and Activision.

-

I hope that Assassin's Creed isn't an RPG. Some games, like this series, need to have a strict storyline.

To me it sounds like they are jumping on the RPG/We want to be Elder Scrolls band wagon.

-

They just sound like they are wonna-be's now.

From Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, to Enzio Auditore da Firenze, to "Connor"... I see.

-

Meh, it won't be an "RPG". If it was, then you'd have to be able to choose not to assassinate the targets, which would totally mess up the story.

Assassin's Creed being "rpg-ish"...is that even a good thing?

Welp! If anything, it makes me want the game even more. I am highly anticipating the release of this game and having it more RPG-esque makes it even better. Roll on October 30th.

Lol, ok Scooby Doo, but don't you feel slightly confused as to what you are now buying, Ubisoft saing it is the most RPG Assasins Creed out of the four previous titles, did we even feel that Assasins Creed had any RPG element at all in it, I like Assasins Creed for what it is.

-

I would like them to come out and say what exactally they meant by this tbh

[quote user="ARCTiC MoNKeY4"]I would like them to come out and say what exactally they meant by this tbh[/quote]

They probably mean "You have to assassinate the Redcoat, but you can *choose* which weapon to use, and which route to take". It won't be any more an RPG than Bioshock with it's 'to harvest or not to harvest' approach.

In terms of an RPG{off topic} i would love a sequel to Enchanted Arms.That game was also made by Ubisoft,and i believe that that was their only RPG that they created.I wish Microsoft would allow the ZUNE too hold game saves and profiles.I have a thirty gig ZUNE that is practicaly useless.

The American Civil War?

Hilarious. Even Assassin's Creed, once set so far away from the US you'd scarcely believe it, is now in the US.

I would not be surprised in the slightest to learn that the next two are Assassin's Creed: Cold Russian and Assassin's Creed: Oil Crusader.

^^ Is AC 3 about the Civil war or the Revolutionary war?

They probably mean that you have more choices and maybe they will have a more robust character customization function or an rpg'ish leveling system. I doubt it would be a full-on rpg, but it seems like maybe they want a piece of that pie that Bethesda and Bioware are enjoying right now.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!