"Something went wrong and we couldn't change your setting"

When I try to bring up game bar in League of Legends it asks me if I want to save it as a game. If I click yes, I would get a message "Something went wrong and we couldn't change your setting". Also Windows+G doesn't work in League probably because League blocks the Windows key. But even if I add another key combination to the setting that doesn't include the windows key, it still doesn't work.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 403 Applies to:

There could be several reasons why the Gamebar doesn't work in League of Legends. There are known issues that when a game is running in Fullscreen mode it blocks the gamebar, to solve this just change the Video settings to Windowed mode or Borderless.

More info can be found on this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-game-dvr-windows-10

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

League of legends supports full screen, windowed, and borederless windowed mode. I normally play in borederless mode, but I've tried all three video settings. None of them worked during an actual game. The only time I was able to get the little box to pop up to ask me if I want to save it as a game is before the game started, because as I mentioned the game blocks the Windows key.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.