"So Many Me" achievement not tracking progress correctly

I have an issue with one of the achievements for the game, "So Many Me." In the game, there is an achievement called "Cosplay Champion," where I would have to acquire all 42 costumes.

However, I did unlock all the costumes. I have all 42 costumes unlocked and I can switch to each one with no issue. In the achievement tracker, it shows that I'm at 85%. I know that I can probably attempt at the achievement again, but for this achievement, I cannot go back on my save file. I have already purchased and acquired all available costumes. Also, in my achievement list, there is another achievement called "Impossible," where I have to reach 100% completion on the game. 

So my question is that how did I complete 100% of the game, but the costumes didn't register properly? I couldn't unlock the achievement for "Cosplay Champion." I can provide photo proof that I have acquired all 42 costumes. Is there any way to get this achievement unlocked without deleting my game save and starting from scratch?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, DrkShado192! Sorry to see any issues with the achievement! I'm going to point you in the direction of this sticky, which has most troubleshooting that you should do for achievement issues.

One thing I will suggest is deleting your local save (Manage game after hitting the Menu button, then highlighting your save, when you delete it, it will give you an option for local save only), setting your console to offline mode, and then attempting the achievement again.

If that and the other troubleshooting in the sticky doesn't help you out, please fill out the survey at the bottom. This will get your information to the proper people, and once the investigation is complete, you will be emailed the results. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.