"second wave " DlC free

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Me too, i will have to give this another go with the new dlc.

Tried it out earlier, very fun. MP is still broken to hell tho.

I love some of the new options.

Great free DLC with update!

I'm enjoying the random rookie starter stats, hidden potential quite a bit. They kinda make the soldiers more believable and not all super soldier clones.

[quote user="XGC Forsakend"]

I'm enjoying the random rookie starter stats, hidden potential quite a bit. They kinda make the soldiers more believable and not all super soldier clones.

[/quote]

QFT.

I'm missing these guys more if they don't make it. :)

So the dlc is part of a update not on the marketplace to dl tried out the demo loving it so far need to get this game when i get the funds for it

I love this game! This is one of the only games from the "fall rush" that I keep going back to. Combat is just way to interesting and fun to give up.

I downloaded a 4MB update for this game yesterday...I'm assuming this content was in it?  I didn't see any new options in my existing game, do you need to start a new game to have these options available?

Yes. According to their comments over on their facebook page, you would need to start a new save I believe.

Yes you need to start a new game, on the option window where you select the difficulty, press 'Y' and you will get the second wave list of options.