"Oh, hello! Hhhmmmmm mmmmm"

10 points to whoever knows who the quote in the title is by (it's really not that hard). I felt it was suiting regarding a brand new forum!

Anyway, as the first thread (and since not much has been released about CEA yet), how many people have preordered this game? Just post a response saying if you have.

I wish we could make polls =/

Anyway, I have preordered. I also preordered Assassin's Creed Revelations which happens to come out on the same day. That's going to be one great (but expensive) day. I also think Saints Row The Third comes out on the same day. Wow, what a month for gaming.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i cant wait and ive preordered it to about 2 1 or 3 days ago and again cant wait

my pre-order has been pre-ordered. now i must go and pre-order Skyrim. i'm never leaving my house again after this November.

Aww, yeah!

Time to get pre-ordering, like I used to say: "blowing up grunts makes the Spartan." ^_^

I've pre-ordered every other Halo game, why break a habit now...

@Noble 29 Also don't forget that Skyrim comes out a week before! [:D]

Pre-ordered it about a month and a half ago! I can't wait to see these updated graphics in person! (Also to have a total flashback with the old graphics.) [;)]

i have it pre-ordered

NEED MORE EXPLODING GRUNTS!!!

[View:http://card.josh-m.com/live/deluxe/sean117vd.png]

Ooh nice! exploding grunts should be really fun instead of the confetti..

@Elekman, yes. Pre-order bonuses include Grunt Funeral skull (makes Grunts explode like plasma grenades upon death) and a Mjolnir Mk. 5 armor for your avatar. No word on special editions, so probably none of those. It's been rumored that it could possibly come with a Halo 4 beta invitation (much like ODST did for Reach), but that isn't confirmed.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

And hey DerPitts [:)].

[/quote]

[Y]

Your sister better get it !!!