Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

done already :(

can i help

my friend and I are interested

ive done ee for moon. looking for high rounds with 8 perks message/friend me if youre looking to do same. playing zombies all weekend.

We both have high speed connect and the lag are minor...no worries :)

[quote user="xXGalickgunXx"]

Yo Metal DJ, my friend and I are going to try it tonight...would you help us?...we are french but we understand english pretty well...i guess xD

thanks dude

[/quote]We can try.  How strong of a connection do you have?

I ask becuase I was helping a few UK guys the other day.  They all had terrible connection speeds which would cause SEVERE lag on the higher rounds which made it impossible for me to shoot anything or survive.

I even tried to host on my 8 Mb Upload connection but, it didn't help them at all.

I might be on tonight if I finish undead nightmare. Zombie overload I guess.

Feel free to send me an invite.

Yo Metal DJ, my friend and I are going to try it tonight...would you help us?...we are french but we understand english pretty well...i guess xD

thanks dude

I have the last two easter egg achivements.  Hit me up anytime.  It's hard to find three other randoms who want to do the achievment that have a mic, and are decent.

Send me a message i am trying to get this first part of the achievement and i seek someone who as the golden rod...i know all the steps but i cant manage to do it since we arent really lucky on both having the special gun and breaching the tunnel 6 -_-...its either one or the other..never both at the same time...we need assistance and more firepower to survive longer....sigh...thank you